Brandon Krongold and Matt Dowling are Investment Co-ordinators at Lighter Capital — a zero dilution, revenue-based debt capital provider for growing tech and healthtech businesses.
In this episode, Brandon and Matt share their story and how Lighter Capital has invested hundreds of millions of dollars into growth companies. They also explain what terms like ‘zero dilution’, ‘zero equity warrants’, ‘zero personal guarantees’ and ‘financial covenants’ mean, before comparing and contrasting those terms with traditional debt or venture capital models.
- Lighter Capital, based in Australia and the U.S., is the pioneer and largest provider of non-dilutive debt capital to tech start-ups in Australia and the U.S.
- Every year, Lighter Capital works with hundreds of businesses to grow their companies. Lighter Capital’s revenue-based financing model makes it easy to access up to $1M in growth capital with zero dilution and no equity/warrants, personal guarantees or financial covenants.
- There aren’t that many reasons why a start-up might fail, and one of those is surely not having enough resources to continuously grow momentum. Therefore, every healthtech founder should be learning what options are available to them to be able to access cash and/or resources and when to engage with those options.
Resources and links:
- Listen to other episodes of Reimagining Healthcare
- Connect with Yianni Serpanos on LinkedIn
- Follow HealthTechX on LinkedIn
- Follow HealthTechX on Instagram
- Follow HealthTechX on Meetup