- healthtechx.com.au Pty Ltd ABN: 94 126 802 426 (HealthTechX) has invited you to participate in an interview with Yianni Serpanos to be recorded for the Reimagining Healthcare podcast, live streams and any other media distribution platforms (Podcast).
- In exchange for the opportunity to participate in the Podcast, you have agreed to these terms and you:
- consent to HealthTechX making an audio and/ or video recording, or arranging the making of an audio and/ or video recording, of you for the purpose of the Podcast (the Recording);
- also consent to HealthTechX taking photographs or making an audio-visual recording of you to use (including in edited form) to promote the Podcast;
- agree that HealthTechX:
- may edit the Recording, and decide to use or not use the Recording, or any part of it, as it sees fit;
- may copy, publish, communicate to the public, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Recording (or any edited Recording) and the Podcast (or portion of the Podcast) as it sees fit;
- has no obligation to pay or otherwise compensate you for the above;
- will own all copyright in the Recording and any photographs or audio-visual recording mentioned above. To the extent you may own any such copyright, you assign it to HealthTechX and you will do all things reasonably necessary to give effect to such assignment.
- By agreeing to these terms, you:
- consent to HealthTechX (as well as its assignees, licensees, and its successors in title) doing any or all acts or omissions in relation to the Recording that would otherwise be an infringement of any moral rights under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), whether that act or omission occurred before or after this consent is given;
- waive your rights to enforce any moral rights under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) in relation to the Recording and release HealthTechX from any personal right of action for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Recording;
- agree that:
- the above consent and waiver are given freely and genuinely and were not obtained under duress or false or misleading statements; and
- HealthTechX has no obligation to pay or otherwise compensate you for the above.
- HealthTechX is collecting your personal information, including your name and address, for the purpose of keeping a record of your agreement to these terms. Your personal information, voice, likeness, and biographical information may also be used in the Podcast, the Recording, or any part of the Recording (including any promotional content for the Podcast).
- Our Podcast may be available through iTunes and other intermediaries. Our Podcast description on iTunes and other intermediaries may refer to your personal information. You agree that iTunes and other intermediaries may host this information outside Australia, in a range of overseas countries.
- You warrant that you are not aware of any reason HealthTechX would be prevented from using your personal information, voice, likeness, or biographical information, or the Recording, as set out above.
Changes to these terms and conditions
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion.
Reimagining Healthcare Podcast & Live Stream – Participant Terms & Conditions were updated: 01 March, 2020.