Michael Wang is a Co-founder and CEO of Telecare, one of the largest virtual healthcare clinics in Australia. Telecare provides accessible, affordable, and efficient healthcare across specialist and allied health fields.
In today’s episode, Michael details his journey in starting a virtual clinic, and how Telecare is combining business, technology, and medicine to provide a digital-first healthcare service experience that makes things easier for everyone involved. Michael also talks about the catalysts that inspired Telecare, and the ways that healthcare practice owners can improve their processes by removing tedious activities.
- Telecare is a digital-first healthcare clinic that is digitising the communication process between patients, specialists, and referrers, to remove the need for outdated technology such as faxes and smooth the private practice pipeline.
- COVID-19 has increased the demand for digital options, including Telehealth appointments, and Telecare is helping practitioners with this transition by providing a digital virtual clinic.
Resources and links:
- Listen to other episodes of Reimagining Healthcare
- Connect with Yianni Serpanos on LinkedIn
- Follow HealthTechX on LinkedIn
- Follow HealthTechX on Instagram
- Follow HealthTechX on Meetup