Dr Joseph Mocanu is the Co-founder and Managing Director of Verge HealthTech Fund. Verge is a fund focused on investing in seed-stage healthcare technology companies.
In today’s episode, Joseph talks us through his background in investing and how this led to starting Verge. He shares the importance of purpose-driven, founder-friendly health tech funds, and details exactly what Verge is focused on investing in. Plus, Joseph’s insight into the problems in health that Verge is trying to address, and the skills that founders need to bring it all together.
- Verge is an investment fund focused on seed-stage healthcare technology companies relevant to emerging markets.
- Verge is primarily looking to invest in companies that are focusing on solving a worthwhile health-related problem, and is led by founders with the right skills and chemistry.
- The best time to seek investment is when you don’t need the money so that you can take the time to get to know your investors and make sure you and your company can work well with them.
Resources and links:
- Listen to other episodes of Reimagining Healthcare
- Connect with Yianni Serpanos on LinkedIn
- Follow HealthTechX on LinkedIn