Nick Grant is the Head of Healthcare at Openpay, a next-generation payments solution offering Buy Now Pay Later within healthcare and other markets.
In this episode, Nick shares his journey from a former practising osteopath to Head of Healthcare for Openpay, and why he’s committed to helping healthcare providers extend the choice to their clients to manage budgets better when it comes to accessing healthcare.
- Openpay is an Australian-owned fintech business. They connect merchants and healthcare providers to consumers under a Buy Now Pay Later payment solution.
- The Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) model has been incredibly successful in Australia. Unusually for a BNPL provider, Openpay appointed a Head of Healthcare which was a clear signal of the importance of overcoming and supporting some of the barriers and issues that exist in healthcare.
- Consumers and customers want transparency, they don’t want interest-bearing products that are going to shock them at a later point. Openpay is committed to providing a responsible way for consumers to get what they want and need.
Resources and links:
- W: https://www.opy.com/au/
- Ln: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-grant-a6037066/
- Clinical Integration: https://www.coreplus.com.au/add-ons/openpay/