Lynette Reeves is a Behavioral Change Specialist with the Miroma Project Factory, a globally integrated digital development studio coupling leading edge, engaging solutions with unique behavioural change, storytelling and gamification.
In this episode, Lynette discusses behavioural economics and behavioural centred design, including understanding some key frameworks for digital health product design such as the ‘EAST framework’. She also talks through how to evaluate effectiveness in supporting client outcomes in clinical health, wellbeing and social change.
- Lynette began her career working in healthcare before moving into the agency realm. She now works with clients to achieve success with healthtech and digital health initiatives using behavioural change techniques.
- Behavioural science and economics underpins a lot of what is currently offered to us in the digital space.
- Trying to reimagine healthcare without behavioural insights is likely to lead to failure. One might say the secret to success is to constantly inform your innovation road map using behavioural insights.
Resources and links:
- LinkedIn for MPF: https://www.linkedin.com/company/miromaprojectfactory/
- LinkedIn for Lynette: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lynette-reeves-20525214/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/miromaprojectfactory
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miromaprojectfactory/
- Listen to other episodes of Reimagining Healthcare
- Connect with Yianni Serpanos on LinkedIn
- Follow HealthTechX on LinkedIn
- Follow HealthTechX on Instagram
- Follow HealthTechX on Meetup