Today I’m continuing the discussion with Laura Simmons, CEO & Founder of Theratrak and Leanne Healey, Director Everyday Independence.
Last week, we got to know both Laura and Leanne’s backgrounds and how that’s informed their views on cultural & clinical development, healthtech & systems and leadership.
In today’s part 2 of 2, we pick up the discussion with both Leanne and Laura covering topics about the big picture, collective purpose, making sense at a team level and it’s impact on driving systemic change with healthtech.
- Big picture & collective purpose
- Sense making & supervision in healthcare as the real driver for overcoming resistance
- Synthesising Themes with cultural change in unlocking the power of systems & healthtech
Let’s jump in!
Leanne is a Director of Everyday Independence, they’re a team spread across Australia supporting the community by delivering a range of evidence based therapy services supporting children, teenagers and adults that build their skills and confidence in everyday life.
Laura Simmons is the CEO & Founder of Theratrak, an innovative digital therapy tracking and monitoring platform that enables Allied Health professionals to work collaboratively with their clients and prescribe, track & monitor customer home therapy programs.
Next week, we pick up the discussion with both Leanne and Laura covering topics about the big picture, collective purpose, making sense at a team level and it’s impact on driving systemic change with healthtech.
Speak to you then!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leanne-healey-609416101/
- Website: https://www.everydayind.com.au/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-simmons-a0447a95/?originalSubdomain=au
- Website: https://www.theratrak.co/