Today’s episode features a Reimagining Healthcare livestream panel covering the topic of: “The promise of biosensing: Achieving the vision of personalised medicine”.
On this panel, we discuss the commercial and real-world opportunities coming about from the convergence of these fields to address some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges and problems that will move toward achieving the vision of personalised medicine.
This livestream has come together via a collaboration between coreplus, Nutromics and HealthTechX.
The live panel features the following experts:
- Yianni Serpanos — Founder and Executive Director of HealthTechX, Founder and CEO of coreplus and Host of the Reimagining Healthcare podcast and livestream.
- Professor Justin Gooding — Scientia Professor at UNSW; Founding Co-director, New South Wales Smart Sensing Network; and Founding Co-director, The Australian Centre for NanoMedicine and one of the world’s leading experts on biosensing.
- Dr Simon Corrie — Senior Lecturer at Monash University and Chief Investigator, ARC Centre of Excellence in Convergent Bio-Nano Science and Technology, University of Queensland and an expert in biosensors and bioassays.
- Professor Kevin Plaxco — Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB); Vice-chair of Chemistry and biochemistry at UCSB; Associate Director of Centre for Bioengineering at UCSB, Inventor of Nutromics’ biosensing technology and a world leader in the field of biosensing.
- Dr Kaylyn Leung — Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of California, Santa Barbara’s Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. Kaylyn is a researcher who is developing and optimising electrochemical-aptamer biosensors.