Paul Wright is a Physiotherapist, and the author of the Amazon best-seller “How to Run a One Minute Practice”. He’s also the Founder of Practiceology, a program designed to help health business owners enjoy their lives by working less, earning more, and focusing on what matters.
In today’s episode, Paul shares his observations on the challenges of owning an allied healthcare business, and how overcoming those challenges helped him to write “How to Run a One Minute Practice”. Paul also talks us through the key reasons why a healthcare business will succeed, and why his one-minute practice software can ensure that a modern healthcare business operates efficiently. Plus, Paul introduces us to the different support systems available within his Practiceology members community, and how they help business owners focus on key success factors.
- The One Minute practice is a methodology that empowers business owners to reclaim their free time by ensuring that their practice is built on processes that can function smoothly whether they’re there or not.
- It’s not enough to want to own a business, you have to think where the demand is, and determine if you can service demand in a profitable way.
Resources and links:
- Listen to other episodes of Reimagining Healthcare
- Connect with Yianni Serpanos on LinkedIn
- Follow HealthTechX on LinkedIn
- Follow HealthTechX on Instagram
- Follow HealthTechX on Meetup