Dr Cam McDonald is a dietitian, an exercise physiologist, a PhD scholar and a leader in personalised health. He’s also the CEO of Ph360 — a provider of the healthtech lifestyle application Shae — along with supporting programs, education, coaching and healthcare personalisation.
Dr Cam shares his passion, his history, and his knowledge of the latest research on body types, genetics, and environmental influences to promote health in ways that are tailored to each client.
- Shae is a personal health assistant technology that uses artificial intelligence and deep learning technology to provide you with timely, relevant and personalised information, inspiration and motivation to accomplish your healthcare goals.
- Dr Cam was working in private practice during his PhD. During his work with clients, he started to notice that people were not always getting the same result with the same evidence-based best protocol. He realised that people require different information, strategies and communication methods.
- The ability to manage conditions is made far easier with lifestyle medicine and optimising metabolic function.
- Ph360 works closely with a full spread of health professionals such as GPs, pharmacists, dietitians, exercise physiologists, physiotherapists, naturopaths, as well as fitness industry health professionals.
- How we develop in the womb influences how our body develops as we grow up, which will influence how our metabolism works. This includes nutrition, exercise and behavioural tendencies.
Resources and links: